Welcome to the first International Value User Conference! Theme: Organisational Culture & Teams.
We are delighted to welcome all certified facilitators to our first user conference in Lund, Sweden 31st of May to 1st of June. The purpose is to meet up and share experiences, gain new insights so that you come back home with a deeper knowledge, inspiration and skills of how to work with values.
Our theme for this year is organisational culture and values for teams and groups. We offer a Masterclass on working with organisational culture where you will explore and learn the adapted processes and tools . These processes have been developed by us and are based on what we have learned from working with teams and organisations both in Sweden and abroad in 2017 and 2018.
The programme also offers short best case examples from facilitators and partners. Here we offer an open slot to you – have you adapted and developed a practice working with a specific target group or theme? Would you like to share that and get input from your peers? Write to us and tell us about your idea and you have an opportunity to be in the programme.
Get your ticket to the user conference today here on Eventbrite! The price is SEK1.450 + VAT. Both lunches and refreshments are included as well as the conference material.
Lund is a popular destination so book your accomodation as soon as possible. Here are some of our favourite hotels that are both central and on walking distance from the venue Mejeriet.
Hotel Nordic Lund, Östra Mårtensgatan 5. Approx 15-20 minutes walk to Mejeriet.
Hotell Concordia, Stålbrogatan 1. Approx 5-10 minutes walk to Mejeriet.
The More Hotel, Kastanjegatan 18. Approx 5 minutes walk to Mejeriet.
Thursday 31st of May
- 08.30 Coffee and mingle
- 09.00 Welcome and Introduction
- 09.45 Masterclass Organisational Culture and Teams
- 13.15 Masterclass continues
- 15.00 Coffe break
- 15.15 Best case examples:
- “Experiences from working with students and entrepreneurship at Monterrey University, Mexiko” by Katarina Scott, The Creative Plot, Lund.
- NEW! “Using Value Online for development of company values” Jessica Petrini from Petrini Innovation, Stockholm shares her learnings and challenges from building company values for SaltXTechnologies working both with the founder and management team as well as customers and other stakeholders.
- NEW!“Do Business Investors consider values when investing in a business?” Senior Business Consultant Lasse Mattiasson shares his experiences from working with local business angels, international investors and start-up companies, The Creative Plot, Lund
- 19.00 Dinner
Friday 1st of May
- 08.30 Coffee and mingle
- 09.00 “The Mysterious Maths behind the Value System”. How does the system actually work? How do I explain it to my customers? Cesar Ojeda & Björn Söderström, Lund Institute of Technology
- 10.00 Value-driven work in the Future. What are the needs of the facilitators and in society? How can Point of Value develop and be in support of this?
- Wrap up and next steps
- Lunch and good bye!